These two are so very special to us and we’re so honored that they chose to plan and celebrate their wedding day with our team. Jillian & Raphael are more like family to us and we share many milestones with our families together. They've been together for quite a while before finally walking down the aisle to each other (much like me and my husband) and they were just so excited to finally share forever.
I genuinely feel honored to have worked with Jillian & Raphael. It’s not every day that you come across two sincerely sweet, caring, thoughtful, down to earth people like them. their kinds of smiles that you know they have really amazing hearts. Jillian & Raphael were married last September at St Irenaeus Catholic Church in Cypress and later celebrated with all of their families and friends at the Cerritos Sheraton Hotel for dinner, drinks and lots of dancing. Their ceremony was so emotional not only for our couple but also for their families and friends who came from all parts of the world including all over the US, the Philippines and Switzerland.
Some of our favorites from Jillian & Raphael’s wedding included:
- The Bride & Groom's first look at the Cerritos Library Sculpture Gardens.Who knew such a hidden gem is tucked in somewhere in the heart of Cerritos.
- After the Bride and her bridesmaids got ready, the Bride had requested for everyone to hold hands and asked for God's grace and blessing for their wedding day. It was a touching moment that I was very fortunate to be a part of.
- I've never seen such a relaxed worry-free bride like Jillian from the first time I saw her getting ready to the time I said my goodbyes for the night. She was the pure epitome of grace and calm.
- A beautiful processional march down the aisle by the bride to the sweet sound of her friends serenading her from her Liwanag Ministry. Not a single dry eye inside St Irenaeus Church when Jillian started walking down the aisle to start her forever with Raphael.
- Lavenders Flowers provided such beauty to this wedding with all the amazing florals especially for our bride's bouquet. Jillian's bouquet was filled with white and peach garden roses, peach spray roses, blue thistle, silver dollar eucalyptus and dusty miller wrapped in a velvety indigo ribbon. The colors were the perfect palette that our bride had envisioned.