With the enthusiasm that surrounds being newly engaged and wedding planning in the horizon, it can sometimes be a stressful and intimidating time for the bride with most of them asking "Where do I start? or How do I begin?" As any newly engaged couple knows, planning a wedding can be a huge amount of work. There are countless decisions to make, and they're all the more daunting for brides and grooms who are inexperienced with putting together such a big event. One of the best steps a couple can take is to hire a wedding planner.
Wedding planners are no longer just for couples with larger budgets. They have become indispensable today to many brides and grooms, who find their services well worth the investment. A wedding planner can actually save you money by helping to avoid costly mistakes. You might consider hiring a planner soon after you get engaged if you have a demanding job that leaves little time for wedding planning or if you simply feel overwhelmed by the details involved.
Wedding planners will:
- help you with manage your budget and understand your budget constraints.
- negotiate with vendors on your behalf. We have a built a community or network of trusted vendors in different fields that we would recommend.
- take the logistics so that you can enjoy the fun part of wedding planning.
- become the go to person at the wedding so that you don't have to answer ever question or request that come your way.
- manage your timeline to make sure that everyone including your bridal party and vendor tea sticks to the schedule and that you enjoy every moment of it.
- make sure that all of your guests are taken care of.
- help bring your vision to life and make your day and unique and personal to you and your fiance.
- allow you to have a life outside of wedding planning.
With all of that said, full wedding planning may still not be practical or even feasible for everyone. If a couple has already booked their major vendors and only decides to consider a planner mid-way through the process, most planners still offer partial or packages that can be tailored to fit your needs. Don't make your family members or friends who have been gracious to offer their help with your wedding planning miss out on a one of your most special days by having them work your wedding.
Enjoy your day and hire a professional
This is a once in a lifetime event and having a professional on hand to help you execute this day is priceless and well worth your investment.